The Model 252 thermal circuit breaker is the smallest UL489 unit available capable of withstanding a 5Ka short circuit. Such outstanding performance allows this circuit breaker to be specified in tight enclosures where high fault current protection is vital. It eliminates the necessity for other protective devices in series. Suitable for branch circuit protection.
Series 02 - Model 252 Thermal Circuit Breakers
Features / Benefits
- MP Series 02 includes Models 252, 600, and 601 Push-to-Reset circuit breakers. A distinctive characteristic of this design is its double-contact break mechanism. This configuration allows some models in this family to withstand short circuit conditions as high as 5,000A and continue to function. Model 252 (push-toreset) and Model 752 (Switchable) are the smallest devices available that are capable of withstanding a 5,000A short circuit.
- AC/DC ratings from 5 to 30A
- UL, CSA, VDE, CCC
- ROHS Compliance - Cd Free
- Superior Interrupt Capacity
- High Capacity in a Small Package