High Interrupt in a Small Package. These push-to-reset thermal circuit breakers are used primarily in applications that require a higher degree of voltage protection and require superior current interrupt capabilities. Suitable for branch circuit protection.
Series 02 - Models 600 & 601 Thermal Circuit Breakers
Features / Benefits
- MP Series 02 includes Models 252, 600, and 601 Push-to-Reset circuit breakers. A distinctive characteristic of this design is its double-contact break mechanism. This configuration allows some models in this family to withstand short circuit conditions as high as 5,000A and continue to function. Model 252 (push-toreset) and Model 752 (Switchable) are the smallest devices available that are capable of withstanding a 5,000A short circuit.
- AC/DC ratings from 5 to 30A
- UL, CSA, VDE, CCC
- ROHS Compliance - Cd Free
- Superior Interrupt Capacity
- High Capacity in a Small Package