The small model 752 thermal circuit breaker is used primarily in applications that require typical AC 120V protection, and require superior current interrupt capabilities. Suitable for branch circuit protection. A simple “push-pull” switching device allows the user to disconnect the entire system, while at the same time providing automatic disconnect in the presence of over current conditions.
Series 07 - Model 752 Thermal Circuit Breakers
Features / Benefits
- MP Series 07 includes Models 752, 762, and 772 Switchable circuit breakers. A distinctive characteristic of this design is its double-break contact mechanism. This configuration allows some models in this family to withstand short circuit conditions as high as 5,000A and continue to function. Model 752 (Switchable) and Model 252 (push-to-reset) are the smallest devices available that are capable of withstanding a 5,000A short circuit.
- Model 752 is offered in ratings of 15A & 20A
- AC/DC ratings from 5 to 40A
- UL, CSA, VDE, CCC
- ROHS Compliance - Cd Free
- Superior Interrupt Capacity
- High Capacity in a Small Package