The Series 19, developed, designed, and manufactured in the USA, is used in accessory or auxiliary direct circuit (DC) electrical systems operating in harsh environments to provide protection in the event of overload and, or short circuit interruptions. The Series 19 is offered in 25 to 200 amps and is designed to meet many regulatory specifications, including IP67 and IP69K water ingress protection. MP’s new LED tripID™ is available in the Series 19 as a vertically integrated visual alert for a tripped circuit condition.
Series 19 - Waterproof Thermal Circuit Breakers
Features / Benefits
- Hi-Amp, superior dust & waterproof rating, Ignition protected, Type I & Type III circuit breaker. Fit, form & function to traditional offerings, with expanded ratings through 200 Amps. Options include mounting plate to fit competitive 175 - 200A panel cutout stainless hardware, and patent pending TripIDTM.
- Wider Amperage Range - 25 to 200 Amp
- Smallest Available Breaker to 200 Amp
- Superior Ingress Protection—IP67 & IP69K
- Designed for Harsh Applications to 30VDC
- New LED tripID™ for Open Circuits
- Recognized per UL1077 (pending)
- Type I and Type III Manual Reset